Massage is one of the oldest healing arts, being first mentioned in writings around 2000BC.
It may well have begun when cave dwellers first rubbed their bruises!
Benefits of Massage
- Relaxation and reduction of tension
- Reduction of pain and aches
- Assists recovery of muscular problems
- Increasing circulation
- Increasing flexibility
- Stress reduction, helping to reduce physical, mental and emotional tension
- Improvement of overall sense of well being
What should I expect?
Each session will begin with a chat where your medical history, present state of health and needs and expectations of your massage session will be discussed.
Treatments are completely confidential and each body is respected. When using oils, towels are draped very securely in order to promote modesty and comfort. Alternatively massages can be conducted over loose fitting clothes.